Friday, January 4, 2008

Saisho no post

よし!!
Hi Hi Kishounen desu yo.
blog があります。
かっこいだよ。日本語が好きです。
Blogs are pretty cool, this is such a nice project. I hope I can keep up with this.

日本語を勉強したい。まだじょうずじゃありません。

By the way, for those unaware....Kishounen is a pun on shounen, and even bishounen.
Ever since i decided to change the katakana of my name to sound more phonetically correct
i.e. Kishan is pronounced Kishun.... therefore キシュン, this seems similar enough to キション (Kishon) and kishoun in japanese is simply emphasizing the "o"....then add "en"
ok it's a bit of a stretch but it still sounds remarkably similar (そうだね)
kishun -> kishoun -> kishounen -> bishounen
(bishounen means beautiful boy for those who don't know.....it is not gay if it's an anime reference ok? *raspberry*)

1 comment:

Hamada said...

Sorry!! I guess I have been mispronouncing your name!! Correct me if I mispronounce your name again!